Here is my list and my word for the year is move forward. (It is actually two but it is my rules so it works for me.) I want to not feel guilty about what I have in the works so by working at moving forward I get things done and feel better about it all.
1. Longarm, bind and label the 16 projects I have in the form of tops. I am hoping to do one a week.
2. Work on the class I am taking called from Cloth to Codex by Susan Purney Mark after each lesson. It has been running since January and goes to March.
3. Set up my home photo studio.
4. Get my website up and running and populate it.
5. Sew everyday either a hand or machine project.
6. Walk as many days as I can depending on our Southern Ontario, Canada weather.
It is an ambitious list but since I am home everyday all week long it is doable. It is not the amount I accomplish each day but that I do something. I’m looking forward to posting in my blog and hearing about your journeys. And please leave comments about what your doing!
Leave a Reply